Teach in Shanghai and travel the world
- 14,000CNY ($ 1600.00) to 17000 CNY ($ 2400.00) / month + benefits
- International, Nationwide
- 14th January 2020
- Start date:
1. Fluent English speakers
2. Bachelor’s degree (any major)
- Starting Salary: 14,000CNY ($ 1600.00) -17000 CNY ($ 2400.00) / month
- Accommodation: Rent free housing or housing allowance 2500 CNY ($ 280)/ month
- Food: Free lunch (breakfast and dinner are also often included)
- Flight Allowance: 6,000 CNY ($ 675)
- Free 140 hour Combined TEFL Certificate（Cooperate with TEFL UK）
- Free Airport Pickup
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free work visa application assistance
- Comprehensive Orientation and training including offline classroom training.
- Specially Selected schools by Echo Team to make sure teachers' good experience in China
Early Years (3-6 years old) or Primary (7-12)
12 months or 22 months
Based in Hangzhou, China. Echo Education is the market leader in recruiting and training American & British university graduates for English teaching positions across China.
Echo Education has provided an invaluable support network for new teachers transitioning to China since 2007. As one of the top three companies authorized by the Chinese government SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affair P.R.C), Echo Education has successfully hired and placed hundreds of foreign teachers to teach oral English and other subjects in hundreds of cities in China.
Some reviews from our teachers:
Echo English is committed to providing children aged 3-12 along with their parents, an English-speaking environment, training, consultation and related services and support. In July 2007, Barbara, a Canadian, built Echo English in Hangzhou China, originally naming the school Jump Start Kids. Barbara envisioned creating a happy and relaxed environment which would enable children to have an exciting opportunity to play, sing, dance and interact closely together with foreign teachers.
Sign up for job alerts - its free