Technical Systems Administrator - TPP
Technical Systems Administrator
The Technical System Administrators are responsible for the maintenance of the company’s internal technical infrastructure. The role involves:
- Providing internal support for office hardware including servers, PCs and mobile devices
- Continuously improving and keeping up with the IT business needs of the organisation
- Testing and configuring new hardware and software technologies
- Management of Active Directory, Exchange Servers and the deployment of Group Policies
- Management of video conferencing and telecommunications technologies
- Actively resolving problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company
- International travel to scope data centres, survey networks and to install new hardware
This position would suit a technically minded individual with a passion for exploring the latest software and hardware technologies.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the Technical Operations team with the potential to take on additional responsibilities such as database administration, technical research and development and infrastructure engineering.
TPP is a world-leader in Digital Health. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In both 2017 and 2018 we were awarded the “Top Company for Graduates to Work For” and for the last three years we have won the “Graduate Salary” category by the JobCrowd. We have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list for both 2019 & 2020.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £28,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-careers.com
- Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
To apply, please visit https://tpp-careers.com/roles/technical-systems-administrator and send your CV.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
TPP is a leading IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative healthcare software through our four products; SystmOne, SystmOnline, SystmInsight and SystmConnect.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs leeds technical systems tpp operations database graduate scheme immediate leeds yorkshire
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Graduate Fire Engineer
London, North West, Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Edinburgh, Manchester
Circa £26,000 per annum
South West, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire
Aerospace Engineering Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Bristol
Manufacturing Graduate Programme
Jaguar Land Rover
West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Birmingham