Telephone Account Manager, Daisy Communications
Job Title: Telephone Account Manager
Salary: £25k (+ £13k OTE, taking your total package up to £38k)
Daisy Communications are the UK's #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers - businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector - connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we'll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
We're now looking for a team of enthusiastic, hard-working graduates, with some experience in a targeted sales environment, to deliver on our ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
Telephone Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- £13k OTE, taking your total Y1 package up to £38k should you meet and exceed your targets
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers, and on the Daisy product range
Telephone Account Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the Daisy portfolio and the wider marketplace in order to confidently articulate solutions and sell to customers over the phone
- Consistently meet weekly and monthly activity, revenue and profit targets
- Properly observe all aspects of the sales process in order to deliver a first class level of customer service
- Contact regular accounts and build key customer relationships on a daily basis, employ a strategic approach, and advise and consult with customers on how best to add value
- Work closely with internal departments and your Sales Managers to ensure your accounts are receiving excellent levels of care and projects are completed within proper timelines
- Identify and map out fresh opportunities within your account base across the Daisy portfolio
Telephone Account Manager:
- Educated to degree level
- Sales/Business Development/Account Management experience essential
- Comfortable in a target driven environment, resilient
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and willing to learn
- A strategic mind-set capable of spotting cross/up sell opportunities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills over the phone and in person - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Computer literate
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester telephone account manager daisy communications pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Sales Graduate Scheme, BT
North West, Liverpool
Business Development Executive, Ice Comms
£24000 to 34000 per annum
Account Manager - TPP - £50,000
Data Product Analyst - Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
Graduate Client Services Consultant
£24000.00 to £28000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited