Trainee Client Accounts Manager
We are TRANSPARENT. We believe in HUMILITY. We show RESPECT and TRUST. We offer EMPOWERMENT. We work with INTEGRITY.
These are LiFE Residential’s core values, which our business is built on. We are looking for a Trainee Client Accounts Manager who can demonstrate these and wants to join a growing business that will help you excel in your career.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties and contractors, dealing with all accounts-related and administrative queries and ensuring a high level of service is delivered to our clients and contacts.
What’s in it for you:
· Competitive basic salary + performance related bonus
· NFoPP qualification funding
· Industry training
· Clear career development
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra days for length of service
· Company parties
· Private healthcare
· Employee of the month perks
· Enhanced maternity and paternity
· Team building events
· Time off to complete charity work
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately owned real estate agencies. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 11 branches across in prime London locations, and 2 international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
· Managing the landlords and their portfolios
· Accounts payable and accounts receivables
· Landlord accounts queries
· Entering purchase invoices
· Disbursing payments
· Reconciling contractor and landlord accounts
· Chasing overdue rents/debts
· Contractor payments
· For this role the ideal candidate will come from a customer service background i.e retail/hospitality
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly motivated and able to apply initiative to tasks
Please contact Tara Kelly to discuss further or apply here today.
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :trainee accounts manager customer retail hospitality life residential
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
GIAA - Trainee Internal Auditor
National: £30,130 to £39,404 / London: £33,424 to £44,047
Government Internal Audit Agency
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide, York, Birmingham, Bristol, Blackpool, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Sheffield, Bootle, Kirkdale, Swindon
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Account Manager
Up to £23000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Audit Graduate Trainee (Financial Services) - London