Trainee Estimator - Clestra - Cheam
- £26,000 to £28,000 + benefits
- South East, North Cheam
- 30th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We have a superb opportunity for a career minded, ambitious, university graduate to join Clestra, the world market leader in providing integrated partition system solutions for high quality, flexible, interior layouts.
As a graduate Trainee Estimator, you will play a key role in managing the tendering process, from initially recording new enquiries to analysing specifications, producing detailed estimates, completing pricing documents through to submission of final tender proposal within specified deadline.
For this graduate Trainee Estimator opportunity, we are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and conscientious individual with the following skills and personal attributes:-
- Hold a construction related degree
• Must be able to read technical drawings
• Ability to work with figures and measurement for the purpose of estimating and costing
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have working knowledge of Autocad
• Have a problem solving attitude
• Excellent command of the English language
• Confident talking to clients and suppliers with an excellent telephone manner
• Excellent IT skills using Microsoft and Outlook
No previous experience is required although candidates with experience will be considered. Full training will be provided.
If you are highly motivated with plenty of personality and drive and would like to play a crucial part in the growth of an ambitious company, Clestra want to welcome you on board.
Salary: £26K - £28K plus benefits
Please send your full CV to Debby Harris via the green APPLY button below.
Clestra are an equal opportunities employer.
We will be required to check your eligibility to work in the UK, so please ensure you check your eligibility before applying for this position.
Sign up for job alerts - its free