Trainee Property Manager
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes (merged in 2013) and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 11 branches across prime London locations, and two international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
We have also set up our investment arm to the business, LiFE Ventures, which specialises in technology platforms within the property industry, enabling us to minimise lengthy processes and maximise enjoyment of LiFE for our clients.
Do you have excellent customer service skills and are you looking to manage a portfolio of properties for our clients within one of the most fast-moving industries?
We are TRANSPARENT. We believe in HUMILITY. We show RESPECT and TRUST. We offer EMPOWERMENT. We work with INTEGRITY.
These are LiFE Residential’s core values, which our business is built on. We are looking for a Trainee Property Manager who can demonstrate these and wants to join a growing business that will help you excel in your career
We are currently managing a portfolio of 4,500+ properties and have a team of 50+ property managers at present. As our portfolio continues to increase, we are looking for a Trainee Property Manager who would like to be part of a diverse and thriving team in a company with longevity and opportunities for career progression.
What is in it for you:
- NFoPP Qualification funding
- Industry training with our in-house training team
- Clear career development
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays and extra days for length of service and birthday
- Private healthcare
- Rewards and benefits programme
- Employee of the month perks
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Team-building events
- Time off to complete charity work.
- Answer general, maintenance and emergency phone calls, deal with all general enquiries and resolve reported issues accordingly
- Act as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors
- Receive, prioritise and coordinate new tenancies and end of tenancies
- Process notices to vacate – Section 8 and 21 notices
- Instruct maintenance works and ensure the completion of the work
- Tenancy renewals
- Experience in a customer serviced based role in retail/hospitality
- Ability to work under pressure and to work in a team
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london trainee property manager life residential
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Project Management Graduate Programme
Trainee Client Services Consultant
Sponsored Graduate Trainee Programme 2022