Trainee Recruiters - Award Winning Recruitment (London)
Bramwith Consulting is a multi-award winning, rapidly expanding, recruitment consultancy specialised in placing Procurement and Supply Chain Management professionals in the UK and Globally. We are actively hiring for 4 more Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our Central London Cannon Street office placing candidates in the UK, Europe and USA.
Bramwith Consulting is an organically grown business, so every one of our employees from Trainee Recruiter to Director (aside from the 2 founding Directors) was hired as a trainee and has then been through the Bramwith training program, developing their skills and becoming top billers and even Directors.
Training & Development
We have won multiple awards for our training and development.
Every trainee will receive 25 separate training courses, delivered 1 on 1 from our Managers and Directors, learning the theory and practice of how to do each task (advert writing, head-hunting, cold-calling, selling training etc). On top of this one on one training, you’ll sit on desk and work closely with your direct reporting line Manager, as well as the other Managers and all the Directors to fine tune your skills, which also includes daily catch ups, weekly reviews/catch ups, monthly business reviews (MBRs) and 6 monthly appraisals.
All promotions are based solely on personal performance and billing, with everyone having the same targets. This year every single employee has been or will be promoted (2 left!) by the end of our financial year, so this is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious graduates and juniors looking to fast track their career in recruitment.
You’ll have access to the same individual, uncapped commission structure that everyone else in the company has which has NO threshold so you always get commission on your deals and goes up to 40% earning of what you bill, so if you do a £20,000 placement, you would earn £8,000 commission.
• Year One earning potential is £35-55k
• Year Two earning potential is £55-80k
• Year Three onwards earning potential can be whatever you want and are good enough to achieve
Basic salaries are high and flexible depending on any previous related experience.
Based out of our Central London Cannon Street office, we are hiring for Trainee Recruiters to join our UK, European and US desks. Working initially 4-5 days from our office, you’ll sit on desk with the other Trainees, Consultants, Senior Consultants, Managers and Directors – so you’ll have access to everyone from day one. You’ll have opportunities to hire for our key clients, whilst also building up your clients with opportunities for recruiters to relocate to Amsterdam and New York City as well once they’re “up and running”.
Fun & Incentives
Bramwith is a dynamic, multi-cultural team of bright, driven professionals who are all career motivated but also love to have fun, socialising together and celebrating our successes. We offer extensive incentives on top of our fantastic commission structure. These include:
1. 3 x company holidays – this year we are all going to Lisbon in January, someone hot in July for our AGM and the top billers will go somewhere exotic, most likely Barbados or Las Vegas
2. Quarterly Lunch Clubs – the high performers over the quarter will go to a Michelin Star restaurant for an afternoon and evening of fun and celebrations. Recent Lunch Clubs have included: Nobu, Zuma, Pied a Terre, The Ivy, Amazonico, Sexy Fish etc
3. Monthly House Competition – on the 3rd Thursday of every month, everyone will compete in a fun and competitive event which has recently included: table tennis, virtual clay pigeon shooting, wine tasting, quiz night, pool, bowling and axe throwing!
4. Regular ad hoc nights out and monthly company nights out to celebrate smashing the company monthly sales target
Working through Covid
Everyone at Bramwith has a company laptop, with access to our web based database (Bullhorn) and Office365, so you’ll be able to access our database, your e-mails and all your documents both on your smart phone and lap top/computer anywhere in the World! So everyone at Bramwith works both remotely and from our office as needed.
Award Winning Culture
Bramwith Consulting have won several awards over the last 3 years including:
- “Best Recruitment Agency to work for (20-49 employees)”, Investing in Talent Awards
- “Most Inspiring Director (Ben Riley)”, Investing in Talent Awards
- “Diversity & Inclusion Champion”, Investing in Talent Awards
- “Best Recruitment Strategy for Disadvantaged & Underrepresented Groups”, Investing in Talent Awards
We were also Finalists in:
- “Agency Recruitment Leader of the Year (Saffa Ayub)”, Recruiter Awards
- “Best Candidate Care”, Recruiter Awards
- “Recruitment Agency of the Year”, Recruiter Awards
- “Business Leader of the Year (Saffa Ayub)”, IRP Awards
- “Best Company to Work for (up to 50 employees)”, IRP Awards
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrable track record of success which can include excellence in: academics, sport, music, work and entrepreneurial exploits
- Strong academics are essential as we want to hire smart and hard working people so you’ll need good A-Levels (or equivalent) and a Bachelor’s degree (or above) from a leading UK or international university. Current staff went to Loughborough, Edinburgh, Bristol, Exeter, UEA, King’s College, Birmingham, Nottingham, Leeds, Royal Holloway Unis for example, but you could have gone to any good university, ideally achieving a 2:1 or 1st
- Previous commercial work experience gained working ideally in a sales or related customer focused role would be ideal, although this isn’t essential
- No previous knowledge or experience in procurement or supply chain is needed at all
- Strong character and able to show backbone and resilience as recruitment has its ups and downs even for top billers
- Previous experience taking on responsibility either at university, work or home
For more information, please e-mail through a copy of your CV to Paras (Talent Acquisition Manager) by clicking the Apply Now button
Bramwith Consulting works with the biggest names and most exciting start-ups in procurement, operations and supply chain.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london trainee recruiters award winning recruitment london bramwith consulting
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International Associates - London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
G&E Partners Limited
Consulting Graduate Programmes - EY
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester
Graduate Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000 OTE