Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We're seeking motivated entry-level salespeople to join our London team to grow our sales footprint within the renewables, infrastructure, and environmental sectors across Europe.
Who are we? Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy and infrastructure sales company, specializing in people. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a fast-paced, professional, and collaborative working environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 12 offices worldwide, over 350 employees, and 25% growth plans this year alone.
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for sales, recruitment and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specialising in sales within our core sectors, they will be responsible for identifying, attracting, securing new business, and placing candidates within our clients.
The role of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive industry, providing solutions, delivering results for our clients, and enhancing candidates' careers. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of work and challenges daily. Other responsibilities include:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships
- Business development, cold calling, and pitching Spencer Ogden's services to potential clients
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Bachelor's degree preferable; we are open to degree type
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Motivated individuals with a go-getter mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can think outside the box and solve problems
- Able to show initiative
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible work from home policy (twice per week)
- Corporate discounts with Perkbox
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training and development programme from day one
- Annual Incentive Trips
- Monthly Lunch Club
- Quarterly Incentives & Targets
- Volunteer time off - 4 days per year
- Many more!
What happens after you apply?
Today we wish to offer our potential employees a new experience to help guide them in their career paths. Going beyond your technical skills and what is on your cv/resume, we want to help you better understand your soft skills and identify what makes you unique which will help you in your career evolution and mobility. All applicants will receive a link to our assessment tool, and we ask that you complete both the Shape and Drive tests.
- AssessFirst Link: https://afir.st/eBcXy
We ask that you take the time to complete this within 24 hours of your application. You will receive a full report on your results.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #LifeatSO
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Spencer Ogden is a young, innovative and rapidly growing energy recruitment business that covers all sectors of the energy market.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london trainee recruitment consultant sales business deveopment spencer ogden ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
£20,000 to £35,000 + Uncapped Commission
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Sponsored Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Business Analyst Graduate Programme