Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We're seeking motivated and highly competitive individuals to join our Glasgow team as Recruitment Consultants. Due to our rapid growth throughout 2021, we strive to maintain our growth and sales footprint within the renewables, infrastructure, and environmental sectors across Europe – sounds like you? Continue reading!
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off
- Discounted gym membership + ClassPass
- Flexible work from home policy (twice per week)
- Corporate discounts with Perkbox
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training and development programme from day one
- Annual Incentive Trips
- Monthly Lunch Club
- Quarterly Incentives & Targets
- Volunteer time off - 4 days per year
- Many more!
Who are we?
Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy and infrastructure sales company, specialising in people. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a fast-paced, professional, and collaborative working environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices and over 400 employees worldwide.
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for SALES, recruitment and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specialising in sales within one of our core sectors, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting, securing new business, and placing candidates within our clients.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive industry, providing solutions, delivering results for our clients, and enhancing candidates' careers. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing quality services by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of work and challenges daily. Other responsibilities include:
- Networking and developing new business relationships
- Business development, cold calling, and pitching Spencer Ogden's services to potential clients
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Bachelor's degree; we are open to degree type
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Motivated with a go-getter mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can think outside the box and solve problems
- Able to show initiative
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
Our Recruitment Process
2. Complete your AssessFirst online assessment and speak to our talent team
3. On-demand video call, assessment centre (in-person)
4. Hiring manager interview
5. Offer and acceptance
6. HR onboarding and welcome to Spencer Ogden!
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with @spencerogden_emea & #LifeatSO
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Spencer Ogden is a young, innovative and rapidly growing energy recruitment business that covers all sectors of the energy market.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :trainee recruitment consultant sales graduate glasgow scotland spencer ogden ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Product Consultant (Technical Business Analyst) – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission (1st Year OTE: £35,000)
South West, Bristol
Supply Chain Graduate Programme (Northern Sites)
North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Motherwell, Newton Aycliffe & Heighington, Doncaster, Runcorn
Graduate Management Trainee - Edinburgh
MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide & Ireland
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland