Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Why join Spencer Ogden?
Winners of The Best and Brightest in Wellness 2021 for delivering excellence in health awareness, The 2022 Sustainability Award, as well as being recognised as one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK. We pride ourselves on organic growth, and by combining our world-class Learning & Development programmes with the right people, we've seen great success with over 70% of our senior leaders starting their careers as Trainee Consultants. Want to join now?!
Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 13 offices globally, and over 450 employees worldwide. We are industry-leading Recruitment Sales Specialists within the Renewables, Built Environment, and Power sectors. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a collaborative, fun, professional, and fast-paced working environment.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
As a Trainee Consultant in Glasgow, your role is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive market. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of opportunities daily.
You'll also be:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships
- Pitching Spencer Ogden's services to potential clients
- Candidate sourcing via industry-specific job boards
- Candidate screening by phone, video, or in-person
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Graduate, or a graduate-caliber candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Financially motivated
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Empathetic, collaborative, and a team player
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
What You'll Get
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Earn up to 40% of your billings, with no threshold in your first year!
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off + 4 volunteer days of choice
- Discounted health club membership
- Flexi-hours and a work-from-home policy, once passed probation
- Corporate reward discounts with BenefitsHub
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training and development programme from day one
- Fast career progression with the opportunity of company shares once reached Team Leader
- Annual Incentive Trips to America, South Africa, and Europe, to name a few
- Quarterly Incentives
- Many more!
Our Recruitment Process
Submit your CV and our Talent Team will be in touch for a confidential chat and to discuss the recruitment process.
Hit apply now!
Please note, due to the volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within one week, it is likely that your application is unsuccessful.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with @lifeatso
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Spencer Ogden is a young, innovative and rapidly growing energy recruitment business that covers all sectors of the energy market.
Elsewhere on graduate-women.com
Related :trainee recruitment consultant spencer ogden ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 + uncapped commission
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions
West Midlands, Birmingham
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£25,000 to 35,000 + commission
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - International
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
International, International (Europe)
Business Development Graduate – Summer 2024
£33,000 + Location Allowance
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Next - Trainee Merchandiser Graduate Scheme
The East, East Midlands, Leicester