Our Summer Internships offer high calibre students the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in. We have Summer Internships in the following business areas:
- Actuarial - actuaries work with uncertainty. Join us and you’ll help clients analyse how future events could affect them. This could be anything from a corporate takeover to a major natural disaster. You might be calculating the impact of changing demographics or legislation on pension schemes; the effects that changes in financial markets have on different organisations; or how likely a business is to be hit by an earthquake.
- Audit - it’s an exciting time to join us in Audit. The passion of our people, combined with access to the latest technology, helps us deliver the highest quality audits and build trust in society. We pride ourselves on our global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving our people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your home team, internal secondments and international assignments.
- Consulting - you’ll get to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in the UK and abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face. Our clients might want us to help them enter new markets, address the challenges created by organisational change, or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns.
- Deals - help our clients handle any financial situation. You could work on anything from major mergers or international takeover bids, to economic crime investigations, or business crises and cases of insolvency. On our internship in Deals you can expect to gain experience across a number of our Deals teams.
- Risk Assurance - we’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. We know that today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
- Tax - the tax landscape is constantly changing. Your knowledge will help high-profile organisations, entrepreneurs and family businesses understand complex rules and make informed decisions with significant impacts. You’ll also help governments ensure the efficient operation of tax systems and use your insight to solve long-term problems.
- Technology - we recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation. With us, you’ll be at the forefront of new initiatives and explore emerging technologies and trends to help our clients unlock their potential, protect their businesses, provide insight and help steer strategy.
What you’ll gain
Discover what a career with us is all about, and boost your employability. You’ll find out first-hand if this is the career for you - do well, and you could be offered a graduate job. Working alongside specialists, you’ll work on client projects to give you the best insight into what we’re about. You’ll have the opportunity to build networks with your colleagues and peer group.
What you need
- You’ll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
- You’ll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
- You’ll need to have, or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.
- Some routes have specific requirements, please check on the PwC Careers pages online.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
We have graduate and undergraduate opportunities in Actuarial, Audit, Consulting, Deals, Legal, Risk Assurance, Tax or Technology.
Sign up for job alerts - its free