Vodafone Graduate Programme - Business Stream
- £30,000 + benefits
- South East, London
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- September 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
You’re Generation Possible. You’re excited by change. So are we. That’s how we made it possible for people to help cure cancer while they sleep. Make real change with us.
Join the Business stream of the Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme and you’ll change not just our future, but the future of those businesses who rely on our award-winning network. Because as technology advances, every company needs to adapt to the changing digital landscape. Our UK and Group Business functions are focused on doing just that: helping businesses of all sizes succeed in a digital world. And we’re leading the way.
On this two-year programme, you’ll focus on Business to Business sales with the chance to learn and work alongside leaders and teams across additional areas, including: Product, Marketing, HR, Commercial, Transformation & Strategy, and Digital & Sales.
While the time you spend in each area of the business will vary depending on your future ambitions, it’s likely you’ll undertake two or three placements throughout your two years. It’s this variety of functions that will give you a rounded view of business and strong foundations on which to launch your career.
What’s in it for you?
• Cutting-edge training on the job and in our virtual classroom
• Mentoring and additional support from global leaders
• Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
• Flexible working and a fast-paced environment
• Being part of a vibrant graduate community
• Working for a world leader committed to improving lives and halving our environmental impact
• 28 days’ annual leave, flexible working and generous benefits.
What we’re looking for?
• An international mindset and an interest in global business
• Creativity, resilience and adaptability
• A hunger for development
• Someone customer focused and commercially savvy
• Curiosity and a passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
• Highly self-motivated, with a consultative approach to problems & solutions
• A tenacious attitude with the ability create your own opportunities
Start date: September 2020
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Location: All roles are based in the UK – at both our Newbury and London offices – for the duration of the programme.
Application requirements: 2.2 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted), ideally in Business Management, International Business, Economics, Business Analytics, Marketing and Sales or a related discipline.
You must also have the right to work in the UK.
Click here or below to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free