Wessex Digital Marketing Graduate Programme
LOCATION: Yeovil, Somerset
Wessex have achieved an extraordinary record of sustained business growth, strongly driven by a portfolio of unique, ergonomic, and innovative own-branded products.
We are bringing these to the market through a solutions-based sales process, where we demonstrate these in our clients’ operations and allow them to see the benefits in real-time.
Our mission is improving workplaces through packaging innovation, and we are quickly becoming market leaders in providing innovative and ergonomic packaging solutions throughout the UK.
We have been challenging the status quo since 1975 and have now become one of the leading independent brands in the UK, with a rapidly growing North American subsidiary.
Still family-owned and managed, our team of experts has been making life easier for our clients and their employees for nearly 50 years.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
A Digital Marketing Executive drives profit and promotes services and products through coordinated marketing campaigns.
Able to learn and understand the company’s products and services as well as the current and potential market opportunities, you will be comfortable in a hands-on role executing and delivering the company’s marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be enrolled onto the Discovery Aspiring Leaders Programme, which is a dedicated and recognised Leadership & Management Apprenticeship, to propel your development alongside the day-to-day training.
You will possess the characteristics of being hungry, humble and smart.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network
- Adaptability and the ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Creativity, writing, and design skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills including social media and video editing
- Excellent business acumen with a real desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills able to develop effective relationships with both the customer and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with changing priorities
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- Demonstrate a passion for the product and a desire to maintain high levels of integrity
- Well organised, disciplined, and target driven
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player
- Goal-oriented: naturally motivated to reach milestones
- Outstanding integrity, credibility, and character
- First-class communication skills and the ability to win commitment and ‘buy in’ to a common vision and clearly stated goals
We are looking for someone who is from a Marketing or Digital Marketing -related degree, and who is creative, able to design, and have experience in working with marketing software. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about making their career a success through hard work, dedication, and resilience.
If you have an industrial placement or experience in Marketing or Digital Marketing, this would be advantageous.
Ideally, you will hold a full and valid driving licence.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.
Recruiting and developing the right graduates to supercharge your business.
Elsewhere on graduate-women.com
Related :wessex digital marketing graduate programme commercial sales scheme yeovil somerset business development account management discovery graduates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
DCC Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, International, Nationwide
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Business Development Graduate – Summer 2024
£33,000 + Location Allowance
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Data Science and Analytics Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire
Business Analyst Graduate Programme January 2024
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£35,000 basic, £50,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London