Who are the Adecco Group?
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland are the largest recruitment group in the world owning 12 recruitment companies and working in c. 350 office locations in the UK. We pride ourselves on the relationship we have with clients and the quality of the work that we do. Being such a large company we can offer the best support for career development and career opportunities far outreaching smaller recruitment companies due to our size. Working at the Adecco Group is a fantastic feeling demonstrated by the fact that 2 of our companies were in the Times Top 100 companies to work for in 2011.
Wouldn’t you love to work for a company who sent over 100 top performers to the Caribbean for a luxury summer holiday?
What jobs are available at Adecco?
Recruitment Consultant Roles
Resourcers/ Candidate Consultants
Where do Adecco take Graduates?
The Adecco Group Graduate Scheme is across numerous offices in the UK (we operate in c.350 offices).
When are the intakes?
There are two intakes for the Graduate Scheme, in July and September 2011. These are permanent positions.
Why should you consider working for the Adecco Group?
- Join our FREE 5 day Residential Recruitment Experience as part of your recruitment process to train you in key recruitment skills and assess your aptitude for a career within this industry and in particular with an Adecco Group company.
- Adecco put a lot of emphasis on matching you to a company whose culture will allow you to have the freedom to be successful and the freedom to be yourself
- The opportunity to progress to a Principal Consultant level in your first 2 years.
- Join a regular intake of high calibre graduates and embark on your new career together
- The opportunity to work within a prestigious company in a corporate and high octane environment.
- You will be working amongst leading experts within the Recruitment industry who will inspire you to achieve your very best.
- Aspirational and regular company incentives for top performers in the business
- A bespoke and structured training programme once you have started tailored especially for you by our in house team of training experts. Your training programme will consist of;
- Residential Academy induction training upon joining us
- Online learning modules
- Formal training days
- On-desk mentoring and support
Wouldn’t it be great to find a career that allows you the freedom to be?
To be successful at being you. To be the very best in your field. To be living the life you deserve.
Adecco believe that it is paramount that you work in a role that brings out the very best in you and therefore we closely match your personality to the companies that we own. What makes you unique and different is what will make us unique and different to our clients.
What are Adecco looking for?
We are looking for bright, entrepreneurial and driven graduates. Previous experience in a fast-paced business environment will be advantageous as you will be building effective relationships with highly qualified and professional clients on a daily basis. You will need to possess a tenacious attitude and be prepared to work hard to become the best in this billion dollar industry.
To be considered for opportunities with the Adecco Group UK & Ireland you must be:
- A graduate
- An excellent communicator
- Commercially astute
- Target driven and sales focussed
- Confident, credible and well-presented